May 30, 2014

Friendship bracelets, Ivet, Ruse, Bulgaria :)

Dear friends from Greece,
I am Ivet and I am interested in handmade jewellery, especially bracelets. Here it is a little bit about the bracelets I lke making :)

Friendship bracelet

Do you know what a friendship bracelet is?
The making of friendship bracelets originated in Central America. They were first seen in the US in the early 1970s.

Let me show you and tell you more about this nice item which I myself made/ I have made a traditional Friendship bracelet. It is’t difficult.

1. First I chose some several thread in a variety of colours.

2. Then I measured and cut first thread.

3. I used the cut thread to measure and cut the other threads.

4. Then I tied the threads in a knot and hung them to a stable surface.

5. I spreaded the threads out.


7. I did knots the threads.

8. Then I added some beads and tied the bracelet.



No comments:

Post a Comment